Sector of entities performing medical activities.
The law firm specialises in providing legal services to the benefit of entities performing medical activities within public and non-public sector. Among entities performing medical activities within public sector, our clients also include the ones founded by territorial self-government units of all levels as well as the ones established by central public administration bodies. Whereas, entities performing medical activities within non-public sector that decided to cooperate with our law firm include both, entities performing medical activities under medical practice and the ones operating within limited companies structures.
Providing legal services to the benefit of entities performing medical activities also includes ongoing legal assistance in cases related with functioning of these entities, as well as:
- assistance within functioning of a given entity consisting in conducting legal, financial and medical audits and drawing on the grounds thereof reports covering a broad analysis of an existing organisation and drawing conclusions concerning the possibility of restructuring it;
- participation in conducted restructuring process;
- assistance within defining organisational-legal structures of an entity, among others, transformation of an independent public medical care entity into a limited company, transforming a given organisational-legal form into any form acceptable under provisions of commonly binding law and meeting current needs of a client, establishing or liquidating particular organisational units of entities and even whole enterprises of a medical entity;
- assistance in broadly understood labour and payroll cases;
- assistance in cases related with purchasing any type of goods and services, including the use of outsourcing;
- assistance in conducting investment processes including establishing, purchasing and selling whole medical entities, particular enterprises or their organised parts.